COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED
Before you jump to post first, make sure you read all of my rules and additional information!
1) Know ahead of time what you want me to make. Don't say something like "___ or ___, whichever is easier." One hat/plush per person.
2) HATS: include your head measurement(in inches) in your request and if you want it to fit snugly or loose. My pattern makes the hat roughly 8" from middle seam to rim, so tell me if you want it any shorter/longer.
3) PLUSHES: My plushes are about 9"-10" tall, please include if you want it small(7"), normal, or large in size(12").
4)If you want a duplicate of one of my existing items just know it won't be exactly the same since I'm only human. If it's not one of my existing designs, draw up a sketch or describe in detail exactly how you want it to look(there are multiple ways to go about making a pokemon hat, say if you want eyes/ear flaps/etc.) Keep in mind this is just my hobbie, so I can't claim it will look store bought.
5) I have the right to turn down your offer if I feel I won't be able to do it properly.
6) If I accept, then I'll tell you my price. I'll also provide my own sketch if you did not include one. Feel free to give me your input at this point.
7) Once I receive your money I'll start on your item. It can take me anywhere from a day to a few weeks depending on my workload, but I'll keep you updated.
8) When your hat is complete I'll send you pictures and adjustments can be made if needed. After that I'll ship it as soon as possible. Be sure to tell me when you receive it and leave feedback. Feel free to send pictures, too! :]
The base price is $15 + $5 shipping(within the US) + $2(international). I will raise the price depending on the number of pieces I'll need to cut, the materials involved(additional fleece for lining, stuffing, wire, accessories), complexity, and the amount of time I expect it to take. I only take paypal.
Do you do ART TRADES?
I do accept art trades/exchanges. Feel free to make an offer, just know that I'm picky and will likely only accept if it's an item I need for a cosplay, etc.
What materials do you use?
All my hats are made from Polyester Fleece. Other materials may include, but are not limited to, polyester fiber fill, glue, puff paint, and 20 gage wire.
How do I wash my hat?
I wouldn't suggest washing your hats in the washing machine. The fleece is likely to pill and not be as soft afterward. Wash by hand with a soft soap and let it air dry.
Can you post a pattern/tutorial for your hats?
No, sorry. There are plenty of tutorials out there already. A quick google search is all it takes.
I don't have the money right now, but I want a ____. Can you make it for me and hold it until I have enough?
No. Seriously, no. Just wait for more spots to open when you have the money, it's really not that much.
I want a hat, but not a pokemon hat. Will you take my request?
Yes, I'll take commissions that aren't pokemon, even something simple like a cat or bunny hat. If your request is complicated be sure to provide a good picture/description to ensure you get what you want.
All of your open slots are filled, but I really want a hat. Will you take one more/hold me a spot for next time?
No. Just wait until next time. Please.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask. That way I can add to the mini faq section.
Pokemon White: fav.me/d3axa5m
White Pikmin: kimba616.deviantart.com/art/Wh…
Yellow Pikmin: kimba616.deviantart.com/art/Ye…
Adventure Time: kimba616.deviantart.com/art/Ad…
Chain Comp: kimba616.deviantart.com/art/Ch…
Dinosaur 1: kimba616.deviantart.com/art/Bl…
Dinosaur 2: kimba616.deviantart.com/art/Gr…
Rainbow Dash: fav.me/d45g5mm
Edward Elric: kimba616.deviantart.com/art/Ed…
Kim Pine: fav.me/d2yg9oe
Roxie Richter: fav.me/d2ynq42
Juvia Loxar: fav.me/d2yv4eo
Gray Fullbuster: fav.me/d33qeko
Natsu Dragonil: kimba616.deviantart.com/art/Na…
You can also commission....
For pokewalkers, you can either ship your pokewalker to me, or I can purchase one for you from the Nintendo store. store.nintendo.com/webapp/wcs/…
Prices vary on size and complexity of sprite, check the links below for price examples.
Set 1 prices - fav.me/d2wdo8z
Set 2 - fav.me/d2wc4jj
Set 3 - fav.me/d2wnqtj
Set 4 - fav.me/d2ykun9
Set 5 - fav.me/d33dq7t
To commission a sprite you must provide a clean image for me to work off of. Check the Spriter's Resource, I will not search for you.
Shipping for sprites will vary on size, as well. The smaller the sprite, the cheaper the shipping, of course.
I will be taking a limited number of commissions. Both from deviant art and Livejournal.
1. Amelia-Seyruun - Juvia plushie
2. [LJ]punkspacewafers - Elesa plush
3. [LJ]hex_girl - Gray Fullbuster plush
4. [LJ]okitakarin - Killua plush
5. [LJ]zangooseel - Uroboros Wesker plush
6. [LJ]coyul - Pantherlilly plush
7. jezatron - Rainbow Dash hat
8. KrazyKau - Mudkip hat
Sales Feedback! kimba616.deviantart.com/journa…